Lahore (Daily NEWS Online) Chowkidar of the Education Department, Javed Ali, while holding a press conference along with Imran Khan, has alleged that the police stripped me and tortured me to make a statement against Usman Dar.
They have said that I was called to the office of the Education Department on the pretext of paying my salary, from where I was abducted by the policemen in a private car and taken to an unknown place, where the policemen started torturing me on arrival. It was being questioned that how much bribe Usman Dar has taken for recruitment in the education department.
Javed Ali said that because of my refusal, I was stripped naked and tortured, while a brick was also hung from the delicate part of the body, after that it was said that a naked video of your wife will be made and leaked on social media, when my When the family was brought forward, I gave up and agreed to record 164 statements against Usman Dar.
On this occasion, former Prime Minister Imran Khan said that the judiciary is requested to protect our fundamental rights, earlier Azam Swati and Shahbaz Gul were also subjected to such torture, Shahbaz Gul was pressured that Imran Give a statement against Khan. He said that this does not happen in any country of the world, even in Pakistan it is not allowed to torture the accused in custody, but there are some people who consider themselves above the law.

No comments:
Post a Comment